The great diversity in the current transport offer has led to a fragmented mobility market that can sometimes be inefficient, congested or disconnected.
Users do not have access to plan, book or purchase trips through a single platform and cannot combine their travel preferences. In addition, waiting or arrival times are not updated in real time or available for a specific location.
What does Meep’s
mobility app offer?
Our Mobility as a Service platform eliminates the complexity of downloading numerous applications from different transport operators.
Meep combines different modes of transport on a single platform to create a cohesive and frictionless mobility ecosystem, reduce the cost of urban travel and increase passenger numbers through more efficient connections that improve multimodal accessibility and encourage public transport.
A single integration allows micromobility operators to be available in multiple locations simultaneously.
By taking advantage of automated and flexible routes, public transport and micromobility platforms have the chance to present themselves as a more competitive alternative to private cars.
Thanks to our multimodal planner, users can access routes tailored to their preferences to reach their destination as quickly and efficiently as possible. Includes:
• Real-time public transport information
• It gives you the option to plan, book and pay for journeys by combining different modes of transport.
• A ready-to-use platform that is quick to customise.
Integrated payment platform
Our platform increases user accessibility to public transport by allowing users to book and pay for all the necessary means of transport for a journey in one place at no additional cost. Includes:
• Validation: pre- and post-payment QR code, integration with operator’s CRM and tariff scheme via API.
• Flexible booking system: configured with the integration of the ticketing system.
• Payment system: integration with various payment gateways allows for different transaction handling modes.
• Post-sales management: with centralised help system for users. Incidents handled with each operator.
Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
Full access to the user’s journey allows transit agencies to provide a better service. To this end, we have developed MeePath, an AI software that:
• Manages operational and user experience data.
• Turns data into business intelligence using geo-localised metrics.
• Facilitates evidence-based decision making taking into account all urban mobility.
Integration process of a mobility operator
More than 100 operators on our platform
The future of mobility is here
Do you want to know how MaaS improves the quality of life in cities?
Learn more about MaaS!
Do you want to know more about MaaS?