The great diversity in the current transport offer has led to a fragmented mobility market that can sometimes be inefficient, congested or disconnected.
Users do not have access to plan, book or purchase trips through a single platform and cannot combine their travel preferences. In addition, waiting or arrival times are not updated in real time or available for a specific location.
What does Meep’s
mobility app offer?
Our Mobility as a Service platform eliminates the complexity of downloading numerous applications from different transport operators.
Meep combines different modes of transport on a single platform to create a cohesive and frictionless mobility ecosystem, reduce the cost of urban travel and increase passenger numbers through more efficient connections that improve multimodal accessibility and encourage public transport.
A single integration allows micromobility operators to be available in multiple locations simultaneously.
Public transport and micro-mobility platforms have the potential to become a more competitive alternative to the private car by means of personalised multimodal routes.
Our route planner is able to combine different modes of transport, both new and traditional, in a single application, allowing micro-mobility operators to target a larger number of users. Features:
• The integration of public transport services
• The integration of on-demand transport services, shared transport, and micro-mobility options
• The integration of other operators and services
Integrated payment platform
Our platform increases user accessibility to micro-mobility operators by enabling them to book, use, and pay for the vehicle using a single platform, and in combination with other means of transport.
• Validation: Pre- and post-payment using QR codes, integration with the operator’s CRM, and an API tariff system.
• Flexible booking system: Integrated with the ticketing system.
• After-sales management with a centralised help system for users. The incidents are handled by each individual operator.
Meepath: Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
MeePath is a Business Intelligence and Data Analytics tool that allows micro-mobility operators to make better decisions to increase the efficiency of their business operations.
• Route optimisation: Geolocalisation and geographic heat maps, most frequent routes…
• Fleet management with real-time information
• Mobility data integration and management: Usage metrics, recommendations, and demand projections
Integration process of a mobility operator
More than 120 operators on our platform
The future of mobility is here
Do you want to know how MaaS improves the quality of life in cities?
Learn more about MaaS!
Do you want to know more about MaaS?