<p<Meep is looking for a talented and passionate UX/UI Designer to join the team in our Madrid office. Meep is a rapidly growing startup whose goal is to reimagine city living through multimodal, sustainable and truly customizable transportation. Through our platforms, users can plan, book and pay for smart routes designed to make city travel more comfortable by eliminating its pain points (like long wait times, disconnection and crowding). Our goal is ambitious, but we are up for the challenge. As a UX/UI Designer you will be integral in designing the best user experience and testing features for our solutions. We are seeking competitive, pioneers, entrepreneurial and technology lovers to join our team. If you are eager to learn and you think you can get from Sol to Retiro with more than two modes of transport, we are waiting for you! Your day - to - day
- Join the Meep UX/UI team on a mission of constantly improving the platform
- Manage the whole visual design experience for our apps ensuring consistency and correct application of its guidelines
- You will develop projects with a design methodology, identifying and solving problems
- Create attractive and effective solutions from business needs, benchmarking and user research.
- Design features and redesign those that are underperforming
- Work with product managers, engineers, and data scientists to understand how customers use Meep and what they need to succeed
- UX/UI design studies and expert knowledge of design tools
- 5+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Proven track record of designing with a mobile-first approach
- Experience in designing the visual identity of brands and new digital products
- Deep knowledge of responsive design
- Proficient knowledge of IA
- Consolidated experience in digital design across different platforms and adapting visual identity of brands to digital environments
- The desire to identify and solve real user problems and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi-remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- The opportunity to make a real impact on city travel and contribute to progressive transportation trends like MaaS and smarter, cleaner cities
- Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great culture!
- In addition, we want to tell you that your work will have a positive and direct impact on the environment, helping day by day to improve the situation of the planet
Are you ready to become a Meeper?