Quality Assurance Tester
Meep is a rapidly growing startup whose goal is to reimagine city living through multimodal, sustainable and truly customizable transportation. Through our platform, users can plan, book and pay for smart routes designed to make city travel more comfortable by eliminating its pain points (like long wait times, disconnection and crowding). Meep is looking for a talented and passionate Quality Assurance Tester to join the team in our Madrid office. This role will be hands-on in performing manual testing in complex areas across one or more applications to ensure the quality of our products along their entire lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Apply QA policies and best practices
- Work closely with the Product Team to understand features and business flows and design appropriate test strategies
- Identify solutions to issues blocking testing
- Design of test cases
- Manage daily bug triages by prioritizing issues
- Manage production of all testing deliverables including daily reports, weekly status reports, test cases, test plans, bug tracking reports and final release certification reports
What we are looking for in our future team member
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a QA tester
- Proven experience using BDD frameworks (Cucumber with Gherkin)
- Understanding of product specifications.
- Practice of agile methodology, a culture of autonomy, and ownership
- Good experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Experience working in a development environment
- Performs manual testing in complex areas across one or more applications
- Experience creating workflows that guarantee the correct and orderly release process that minimize the number of bugs in the productive environment
- Skilled in the testing techniques required to drive out test conditions from key documents that form the test basis
About the Meep experience
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate coworkers
- And finally… the opportunity to change not only how people move through cities, but also cities themselves!