Meep is committed to lead the urban mobility revolution in cities with MaaS (Mobility-as-a-service) technology. Our mission is to encourage a modal shift towards more sustainable and improved mobility, and a behavioral shift towards multi-modal trips and now, we are looking for a Front - End Developer to join our team.
Your day - to -day
- You will conceptualize the solutions and product features that can help Meep achieve the results they want. In many cases, you will build those capabilities from start to finish, including measuring and analyzing their impact.
- You will design, implement and maintain parts of the product that will impact on a better user experience.
- You will improve the performance, reliability and efficiency of your systems, for example by finding bottlenecks in the incorporation of inverters and optimizing them to reduce the overall response time.
- You will keep up to date with trends in the industry, and you will use it to decide how to improve your stack, tools, architecture or processes. You will be a key contributor to their engineering culture and push to increase the level of quality at which they operate, especially at the frontend level.
How your work life’ll run it
- Meep has a horizontal structure and the work is organized in several multidisciplinary squads.
- Communication and feedback are very important, and that is why you will have periodic 1on1s, to see how you are doing and how you can continue to grow within Meep. Also, transparency is key for us.
- The team has a very good atmosphere, and for us it is vital that this continues to be the case..
Our future team member
- Someone who has become a key contributor to several large-scale frontend projects, taking them from conceptualization to impact measurement, through implementation, maintenance, and iteration.
- A person to have good knowledge in one of the JS frontend frameworks (Angular, React, Vue). We use React.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML), websockets to connect pseudo-real time apps
- Strong design and programming skills with which you create high-quality solutions
- Own the whole development cycle: from architecture design to implementation, testing and maintenance of our products
- In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the whole web stack, you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
Nice to have
- Experience in cloud deployments
- Experience with Python web development frameworks like Django, Flask or Bottle
- Some concepts about Cybersecurity.
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles and strategies is a plus
- Curiosity towards learning newer technologies and practices
About Meep experience
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate coworkers
- And finally...the opportunity to change not only how people move through cities, but also cities themselves!
Are you ready to become a Meeper?