Meep is looking for a passionate Data Scientist to join the team in our Madrid office.As a Data Scientist, you will be integral in building our powerful AI tool, MeePath, improving data visualization and controlling metrics.We are seeking competitive, pioneers, entrepreneurial and technology lovers to join our team. If you are eager to learn and you think you can get from Sol to Retiro with more than two modes of transport, we are waiting for you! What you’ll be doing
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Support the development of the Meep’s data Infrastructure
- Ensuring consistent and reliable data cleaning and access
- Define metrics and visualizations to best assess our platform and understand our users
- Proactively identify insight from our users data and transform into recommendations and actions to improve our deliverables
- Develop an analytical framework using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques to leverage our data and better understand mobility behaviors, for instance building several predictions and classifications model for transport demands and vehicle usage
- Smoothly and constantly communicate with the developers, marketing and business teams to ensure that they are providing the right data and are able to follow your recommendations
- Hold a degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Physics
- 2+ years of experience in data science, machine learning or engineering in building and implementing a data analytics model
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning theory, statistics and probabilities
- Excellent programming skills in SQL and Python. Experience working on the Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Comfortable with the use of machine learning tools & packages: TensorFlow, BigQuery ML, scikit, xgboost, keras...
- Experience in data warehouse management (BigQuery a plus), knowledge about implementing and maintaining ETL processes and complex workflows is a plus
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Ability to collaborate with the engineering and development team to implement data backend recommendations
- Previous experience in a startup is a plus
- Experience with geospatial data is a plus
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- The opportunity to make a real impact on city travel and contribute to progressive transportation trends like MaaS and smarter, cleaner cities
- Work in a dynamic and passionate environment with a great culture!
- In addition, we want to tell you that your work will have a positive and direct impact on the environment, helping day by day to improve the situation of the planet
Are you ready to become a Meeper?