Junior Android Developer
Meep is a rapidly growing startup whose goal is to reimagine city living through multimodal, sustainable and truly customizable transportation. Through our platform, users can plan, book and pay for smart routes designed to make city travel more comfortable by eliminating its pain points (like long wait times, disconnection and crowding). And… you know what? We are looking for a we are looking for the coolest Junior Android Developer to join the team! So… if you are eager to learn and want to pursue something meaningful, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Join the Meep Android team on a mission of constantly improving the platform
- Work with our stack: Kotlin (whole project written in it), MVVM, Coroutines, Jetpack components (like Compose, Room, navigation), Google Maps, Koin, Retrofit, Analytics, Crashlytics
- Develop software using modern engineering and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
What we are looking for in our future team member
- Computer Science, vocational training or similar
- 1+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Experience writing native Android apps in Kotlin
- Experience using REST API to retrieve information
- Ability to work with remotely and to provide results in a collaborative or independent environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- True passion for creating clean, functional and well-designed code
About the Meep experience
- Attractive compensation and flexible working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Annual budget of €500 for continuing education
- A semi remote position with the office at your disposal as needed
- Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
- Endless amounts of tea, coffee and laughs!
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate coworkers
- And finally… the opportunity to change not only how people move through cities, but also cities themselves!